Walkin Wheels Mini Rear Wheelchair
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Walkin Wheels is a leading manufacturer in adjustable dog wheelchairs.
- Fits toy dog breeds and other small animals (e.g., cats, rabbits, puppies, piglets) weighing up to 10 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size)
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width; folds flat
- Wheelchair frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum; urethane wheels
- Only two pet measurements required
- Fits toy dog breeds such as Chihuahua, Miniature Dachshund, Toy Manchester Terrier, Maltese, Brussels Griffon, Papillon, Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, Toy Fox Terrier, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, and more
- All wheelchair parts are washable
- Mini wheelchair frames come in 3 sizes
PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE: Please add 10 additional days transit time for stock arriving from manufacturer in US.
SIZE: Mini Breed
MEASUREMENT: Enter the measurements listed below and the breed of your dog in the cart page information box to ensure the most accurate fit possible is calculated prior to shipping.
1. Measure the rear leg height to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend. Measure to the Fold of Flank (The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger; this skin is very similar to FOF.) See diagram.
2. Measure your pets length or armpit to rump (ATR). See diagram.
|Rear Leg Height||Pet Length (ATR)|