If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
In this policy we explain how and why we collect personal information about individuals, how we use it, and what controls individuals have over our use of it.
All Things Canine is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation (the Act ad the APPs) that deals with how businesses may collect, hold and use personal information about individuals and to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of individuals when they deal with us.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Contact details and identification information;
- Financial information, including information about transactions and trading history with All Thing Canine
- Information about credit card history
2. In particular, personal information is collected in the following situations by All Things Canine:
- If an individual contacts All Things Canine, we may keep a record of that communication or correspondence;
- If an individual submits an application or curriculum vitae or another form required to be completed by an individual to enable and/or facilitate services and or/employment to be provided by All Things Canine
- When applying for and/or establishing and/or accessing an account with us or ordering products and services from us;
- When conducting certain types of transactions such as cheque or credit card purchases or refunds;
- When a individual submits their contact details to be included on our mailing lists;
- When an order is placed with us to purchase goods we may require individuals to provide is with contact information including name, address, telephone number or email address and financial information (such as credit card details) for the purposes of processing and fulfilling such an order;
- When CCTV footage is recorded
3. At or before the time the personal information about an individual is collected by us, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the individual is made aware of who we are, the fact that the individual is able to gain access to the information held about the individual, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we may usually disclose the information collected about the individual, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences if all or part of the information is not collected.
- Processing an application or product order or service request (including verifying a person’s identity for these purposes);
- Managing our products and services or other relationships and arrangements, including processing receipts, payments and invoices;
- Assessing and monitoring credit worthiness;
- Detecting and preventing fraud and other risks to us and our customers;
- Responding to inquiries about applications, accounts or other products, services or arrangements;
- Understanding our customer’s needs an developing and offering products and services to meet those needs;
- Researching nd developing our products and services and maintaining and developing our systems and infrastructure (including undertaking testing);
- Ensuring workplace health and safety and productivity of employees at All Things Canine workplace premises;
- Dealing with complaints;
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements. Various Australian laws may expressly require us to collect/and or disclose personal information and individuals, or we may need to do so in order to be able to comply with other obligations under those laws;
- Enforcing our rights, including undertaking debt collection activities and legal proceedings;
7. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about individuals: