Returns & Exchange
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Goods required to be returned, exchanged, refund or credit must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Due to strict health and safety reasons all goods returned must be in new, unopened and in a saleable condition. Any used, damaged or soiled goods will not be accepted and will be returned at the customers expense.
- All freight costs associated with goods being returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- All Things Canine accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to goods while in transit.
- All faulty goods being processed can occur delays due to dealing directly with the product manufacturer or supplier. All Things Canine cannot always offer instant replacement, therefore we recommend contacting the manufacturer first who can provide you with further advice on your purchases.
- Regular price items may be refunded, we reserve the right to refuse sale item refunds.
- All Things Canine will not offer refunds or credit based on incorrect choice or for the unsuitability of any products purchased outside of the above terms.
- Pack the item(s) for return ensuring that they are packed in a way to prevent further damage in transit. All Things Canine cannot be held responsible for goods damaged on return transit due inadequate protection. Any damage caused to items may also void any existing product warranty.
- Clearly label parcel and send to All Things Canine PO Box 4130 Raceview QLD 4305.
- We do not accept COD terms. Any returns sent using this method will result in our refusal to accept delivery.