Returns & Exchange Policy
Goods required to be returned, exchanged, refund or credit must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Due to strict health and safety reasons all goods returned must be in new, unopened and in a saleable condition. Any used, damaged or soiled goods will not be accepted and will be returned at the customers expense.
- All freight costs associated with goods being returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- All Things Canine accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to goods while in transit.
- All shipping costs applied to original orders are non-refundable.
- All faulty goods being processed can occur delays due to dealing directly with the product manufacturer or supplier. All Things Canine cannot always offer instant replacement, therefore we recommend contacting the manufacturer first who can provide you with further advice on your purchases.
- Regular price items may be refunded, we reserve the right to refuse sale item refunds.
- All Things Canine will not offer refunds or credit based on incorrect choice or for the unsuitability of any products purchased outside of the above terms.
- All Things Canine cannot be held responsible for goods damaged on return transit due to inadequate protection. Any damaged caused to item(s) may also avoid any existing product warranty.
- We do not accept COD terms. Any returns sent using this method will result in our refusal to accept delivery.
- Log your return / exchange on the All Things Canine’s Customer Returns Centre https://allthingscanine.myreturnscenter.com
- Ensure that all parcels are CClearly label parcel and send to: All Things Canine PO Box 4130 Raceview QLD 4305.