The Walkin’® Drag Bag for pets designed keep your disabled pet comfortable wherever they go. Protects your pet’s rear limbs and the chest from scraping against flooring when not in a wheelchair.
- Protects the chest & rear limbs from dragging injuries
- Protects your pet’s sensitive skin from abrasions caused by carpets, flooring, and rough surfaces
- Chest & neck panels lined with soft, comfy fleece
- Allows rear paralyzed pets to move around the house with ease
- Breathable mesh panel in bag allows for ventilation
- If incontinent: can be worn with a diaper, keeps bedding & blankets dry
- Perfect for when your pet is not using their Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair
- Made of durable nylon.
- Machine washable, hang dry.
- Bright blue color, comes in mesh bag.
- Available in seven different sizes to accommodate pets of all builds.
HOW TO MEASURE: The weight of the dog on the sizing guide is for reference only. Every dog is shaped differently, and we recommend using the length measurement a your primary measurement.
When measuring start at the base of the rib cage. Every dog positions their legs differently, and this can change the size drag bag your pet needs. If your pet’s legs extend behind them as they drag measure to the tips of their toes, if your dog sits on their legs as they scoot, measure to the end of the rump.